Brooch in 925 Sterling silver with parts of gold plated and a freshwater pearl. Lenght 66 mm and widht 36 mm. The artist Oscar Zia, David Lindgren and Andreas Lundstedt wearing Sir Bloomberg brooch
• Do not wear jewelry when exercising, sleeping, sauna or are in the water.
• Your jewelry should be put on last when dressing and taken off first.
• Your jewelry should be stored individually in its original packaging in a dry, cool place.
• Clean and polish your jewelry regularly to maintain luster.
• Pearls and 925 sterling silver are soft material and can easily get scratched.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours of you placing the order and delivery time frame is between 2 to 7 business days in Sweden and Europe. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track your order. During holidays seasons, delays can occur.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means that you have 30 days after receiving your item to ask for a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To intiate a return, you should contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect your order upon the reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.